Finely Crafted Bungalow...

I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the classic bungalow. Typically, they are full of excellent craftsmanship, well thought details and feel "like home". This newly constructed bungalow from Black Star Construction Group has all these elements... it is a beautiful home.

Welcoming curb appeal with the deep front porch and flagstone pathway.

Contemporary Arts & Crafts, Santa Barbara, CACasing Detail.

Fine craftsmanship is shown in the details.



I love this fireplace!


This kitchen has great cabinetry. I love the way the formica countertops turned out, the metal trim edging is perfect, and the glass back splash really gives it a trendy feel. The fir flooring keeps the entire feel very comfortable.



I love the dark trim with the light painting. I think the molding adds a very nice touch.



I am always a huge fan of a well designed tile shower. I think that it is a classic feature...

Contemporary Arts & Crafts, Santa Barbara, CA Contemporary Arts & Crafts, Santa Barbara, CA

A more modern take on a classic arts and craft design element.

Full master bathroom remodel. Full master bathroom remodel.

This bathroom is amazing. The combination of the tile with black edging, the diamond motif and the brilliant green work flawlessly together.

(Images may be found at blackstarconstructiongroup.com)

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com