Before and afters....

If there is one thing I love more than a beautiful room it is seeing a 'before' picture of it. I find it so inspiring to see a plain old room (or an eyesore in some cases) being transfored into a thing of beauty. It is making the world a better place....one room at a time.

So here are some of my favourite before and after transformations - from the very talented Nancy Fishelson. From reading other blogs I can tell I am not the only one who is a big fan of her work. I love her liberal use of white, her simple wooden furniture, and her taste for texture and simplicity. And she has an amazing eye for potential, judging by these photos.

before

after


before



after

before
after
I just want to pack up and move to this charming little home.



NANCY FISHELSON'S HOME IS FOR SALE!!


You can actually buy a little piece of Nancy's paradise - her current home is for sale for $US1.795 million. It is called Rosebush Farm and here it is...

before

after
You can view more photos of Rosebush farm on Nancy's website http://nancyfishelson.com/



This must mean Nancy has another house she is working her magic on. Can't wait to see the results.


I'm not in the market for a new home, so perhaps I should just buy this beautiful rockinghorse from Nancy's website instead?

all images nancyfishelson.com

It never ceases to amaze me how many amazingly talented people there are in this world.

Well I'm off to a Halloween Party, hosted by my lovely and talented friend Fiona who has gone all out this year - she's even made gravestones for her front garden. Can't wait to see how it all looks.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com