My Chinese Screen









I feel very clever - I've actually put my own photos on this blog for the first time! I'm technically incompetent, so it's quite a feat.

Here are some pictures of my Chinese screen which is in my main bedroom. I bought it from One Rundle Trading Company, which I featured last week. I had my eye on it for such a long time, and eventually got it after I convinced all my family to give me money one year for my birthday rather than a present, so it didn't cost me too much in the end.

I love looking at it and wondering where it lived in its past life - it's very old. And it is a bit different than hanging some art on the wall.

I just hope that if it ever happens to fall off the wall that it doesn't land on my head! Its very heavy and solid.

Thank you for those of you who have been leaving comments on my blog - I feel very special! And to those of you who buy Madison Living, I do hope you like it as much as me - let me know what you think.

Catherine xx



Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com