I've been shopping

It's my birthday in a few weeks (bad). I'm turning 40 (badder). But I've bought myself some presents (good).

I've bought myself a cocktail....



A candlelit dinner....



A massage....


Plus this.....



And this.....

And this....




Yes, a week after my birthday I am going to Bali!


It is going to be so wonderful to escape the cold dreary wet weather for a week in the balmy tropics.



I'm rather embarrassed to admit it, but this is my first trip overseas in 25 years. 25 years! Where did the time go?


I'm going with a friend and we will be there for 7 nights. Part of the time we will be staying here:
















And the remainder of the time we'll be staying here...in the honeymoon suite! My friend and I have been having a giggle about that....but just because we are single girls doesn't mean we don't deserve a special room right?




I'm looking forward to the warm weather, the delicious food, the shopping, the mountains, the temples...everything really.


We'll be leaving on 29 July. That's three weeks and six days away, not that I'm counting or anything....


I'm hoping that this is just the start of many overseas adventures for me. Life begins at 40 right?

Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com