Geometric designed fabrics are now all the rage! Use these great patterns on pillows, chairs and draperies. They add a richness and depth to your overall room and mix well with other patterns. Our choices here are all by F. Schumacher Fabrics. Contact us for purchasing on any of these patterns. Above - Pattern: Imperial Trellis II - One of the most popular Schumacher fabrics, now available in 4 colorways. A trellis pattern inspired by Asian fretwork on 100% linen.
Pattern: Trellis Knot - An interlocking trellis design on 100% linen. Comes in 4 colorways.
Pattern: Gordian Weave - Contemporary interpretation of a classic motif embroidered on 100% linen. Comes in 3 colorways.
Pattern: Deco Velvet - A fabric of cut velvet quality that is soft and dimensional. Made of bamboo/viscose/polyester in 4 colorways.
Pattern: Sundial - A linen and cotton hand print of a large scale with open spacing. Comes in 4 colorways.
Pattern: Let's Dance - This is an appliqued and embroidered fabric in a more modern geometric print. Made of cotton and rayon in 3 colorways.
Pattern: Emerald Cut - A reversible pattern in 100% cotton. Comes in 5 colorways.
Pattern: Fern Tree - A stylized pattern of elongated diamond outlines. Comes in 3 colorways. Fabric is cotton/viscose/1% silk.
The dining room below is from Traditional Home Magazine. Interior Designer - Suzanne Kasler. Notice the drapery fabric is the Fern Tree pattern above in Turquoise/White. Beautiful!
Thanks to Traditional Home Magazine and one of our favorite designers, Suzanne Kasler. If you would like information on any of these fabrics, just contact us.
- ► 2011 (1981)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- Concrete Sinks: Designer Styles & Colors
- Hand-Crafted Wooden Boxes
- Candice Olson Furniture: Great Styles For All Sty...
- the Hope Box - Part 1
- Kravet Smart - New Program From Kravet
- Designer Fabrics: New Popular Design! IKAT!
- Decorative Mirrors: All Styles For Your Home Deco...
- Muskegon Museum of Art
- Artful Adornment
- Wall Lamps - Shaded Sconces Are Stylish
- The Green Man Revisited
- treasure hunting!
- Pendant Lighting for the Home
- Geometric Designer Fabrics: F. Schumacher
- Thanks for your support!
- Luxury Lighting For Discriminating Tastes! BELLA...
- Candice Olson: Designer Fabrics
- Nina Campbell: New Designer Fabrics 2009
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)