A Peaceful Home...


























Welcome to my blog! My name is Sherrie. I have begun this blog with high expectations... hopefully it will help me organize the hundreds of pictures of homes I have on my computer.


























You see I am obsessed with homes...

I watch a movie because of the home (or door, or wood trim) in it...

I do select the longest check-out line in the grocery store so that I can browse the home magazine section...

I have gone to Home Depot to "relax" after a long day...

I get excited when my children fall asleep in the car right as we approach home... this means I can spend a little time sight-seeing in some of my favorite neighborhoods...

... and since you are here, I imagine you are the same way.





















My children (ages 6, 5, and 4) have all learned to recognize great home design. They frequently comment on the "lovely front doors", "an excellent staircase", and "nice wood floors." (Their words not mine.)


























I am afraid my husband of tens years has helped very little... he enjoys our Saturday drives to view "model homes" in our area, has helped me paint many walls a variety of colors, and is now gently nudging me to pursue writing this blog.

I imagine I will also be writing about some of my other interests... organizing, management and cleaning our home, creating a peaceful environment, gardening, cooking, parenting and home schooling.

Enjoy!

(Images are from www.housebeautiful.com)

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com