Damask Fabrics from Groves Bros.

Groves Bros. from Fort Worth, Texas is still one of my favorite designer fabric companies. Because I love Damask! Beautiful patterns with beautiful colors all done by hand from documented patterns. You can go to their website and search by pattern or color. They make it easy for you in your color search by providing coordinates in the same colorway, already done for you! These beautiful cotton prints display colors that are perfect for draperies, pillows and upholstery. See some of my favorites below!



Bianca - 18th century documented pattern on 100% cotton.


Nancy - 17th century Spanish document on 100% cotton.






Nicki - 16th century English document on 100% cotton.

This set of fabrics below can all be coordinated together as they are all the same colorway.






Go to their website, Grove Bros. and see all of the selections available. To the Trade.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com