Inspiration Wanted: New Mood Board Project


This week I posted about my new mood board project where each month I hope to post a new mood board, and would love for you to join in.  Yesterday Vosges Paris uploaded to our pool these black and white photo's of mostly family she has up on her wall (along with some text pieces) and I love how she's pasted them all up using blue japanese masking tape.  See more of them here including close-ups.

The mood boards can be digital or real - just take a picture and upload it to our mood board pool on flickr.  Check out my Pinterest mood board pins for inspiration. And just like our seasonal colour weeks, I will post them on the blog.  Click here to join the pool, it'll be fun! I'd love for more of you to join in - it's so fun to see what you're being inspired by. 

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com