Dispatches from France by @BodieandFou

Hello It's Karine here with my latest "Dispatches from France" post. Our holidays in France are sadly coming to an end. A few days ago we went to La Teste's food market near the Bay of Arcachon. Living in London, there are a few 'typically French things" I miss and going to a sunny food market every weekend to pick up fresh vegetables, oysters and seafood is definitively one of them. Each time, it's a visual feast of colours and inspirations and my head is buzzing with decoration ideas to make our London home a bit more like our holidays home in France.










....................................


About BODIE and FOU
A French girl, living in London with a Neo-Zealander, mum of a five-years old freewi* called Mila. Karine Candice is also the Creative Director and Co-Founder off fabulous online concept store BODIE and FOU which she launched with her sister Elodie in 2005.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com