Blog Love: vtwonen


Today I came across this image on Pinterest from the Dutch-based interior magazine vtwonen which then got me reading their inspiring blog.  Magazine blogs have become so great and this one (even though all in Dutch) is definitely a must in my reader.  The above image I included in my post over at Babble today: Stunning Home Workspaces to Inspire (workspaces definitely worth checking out).  But in the meantime, here's what caught my eye at vtwonen, beautiful finds, yes?

Wooden canisters from Japanese label Mute


The “Hockenheimer” stores magazines you don't know what to do with (njstudio).


Poufs from Casalis
Cloud lamps from Chinese designer Zhao Liping
A beautiful image of the Phalaenopsis part of an initiative with the Flower Council of Holland.



Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com