A Tropical Paradise in Hawaii ...

Interior designer Dara Rosenfeld has done a remarkable job designing this drool-worthy Hawaiian retreat.  I LOOOVE  the natural stone flooring, high ceilings and pendant light fixtures. This house is absolutely perfect in every way but I must admit the bathroom TOTALLY blew me away!!!

From the free standing tub to the exposed stone walls, to the seashell pendant light fixture and wood doors that open up to the backyard.... Just stepping into that bathroom must  feel like a vacation in and of  itself!

And how could I forget the shower?  With it's pebbled flooring... glass subway tiles... seating area and rainfall shower head.... This place is beyoooond spectacular.

I  just wish I had more pictures to lose myself in!!!






























Photos via Houzz


Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com