Laid back luxury

Do you have some time up your sleeve over the Christmas holidays and feel like getting away? How about whisking yourself off to Marrakech, Morocco and staying at the Dar Seven?
After the chaotic hustle and bustle of the maze like streets of Marrakesh, come back to the tranquility of the Dar Seven, where dinner awaits you in a candlelit courtyard.









After a hard day of hitting the markets and haggling for your own little pieces of Morrocco in the form of exotic lamps, mother of pearl in laid mirrors and sequined slippers, you will be able to slip into these soft sheets.

Or these. Note the exquisite metal work on the windows and the gorgeous shutters. Over looking a street with donkey drawn carts passing by and street vendors shouting out their wares, no doubt.


But not before you have a bath....or a massage or treatment by Fatima.

Check out this light fitting below. I'll be searching the markets for one of these to take home.



Well, I've picked my room. Light the candles, I'm arriving soon.....


Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com