Announcement! New Contributors + Column(s): "Dispatches from..".

Just before Christmas I menitoned a new column we'd be adding to the mix here this year and today I'm really excited to announce the details! 

"Dispatches from" (which is really four columns, just using the same name) and will feature design happenings from four specific areas of the world that I'm always excited to learn from, and hear about and I think you will be too! We have selected four countries to participate for now and hope to add more as we go along. We are also super–excited about our contributors from each of the countries! They are all very extremely talented and many you probably know already!

Dispatches from the UK - Will of Bright Bazaar
Dispatches from France - Karine Kong of Bodie and Fou
Dispatches from Sweden - Camilla Engman and Elisabeth Dunker of Fine Little Day
Dispatches from Australia - Pip Lincolne of Meet Me at Mikes

Please help me welcome this amazing new group to the Poppytalk family! We are totally honoured to have them on board with us and hope you look forward to their posts as much as we do!  They will be posting bi-weekly or as things happen in their area.  It should be fun!

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com