Design Help for a Barbara Barry Fan

My sister Kelly called me from California yesterday and this was our conversation:

Kelly: "Ashley, I need design help!"
Me: "Hello Kell."
Kelly: "My dining room needs a major design transformation."
Me: "You mean room that has been unloved and unused for years?!"
Kelly: "Yes."
Me: "I have been waiting for this day to come!"
Kelly: "Ha ha, well I know what I want the space to look like, but I not sure how to achieve the design. I need some design direction and I don't have time with my two kids to find the resources, drag them shopping with me or stock design blogs!"

I am sure there are many of you who can related with Kelly.

This is when a little sister, or an interior designer, comes in really handy! It is part my job to know where to look, provided the resources, steer you in the right direction and most importantly, save you time!

Kelly's design inspiration is the elegant and oh so talented Barbara Barry. (mine too)





So I created this conceptual design for my DIY client




Fallon Rug from CSNRug.com
Gramercy Upholstered Chair from Ballard Design
Como Ikat Dijon Sunbrella from Ballard Design
Modern Glamour Hathaway Table from Ethan Allen
Modern Glamour Jaqueline Side Chair from Ethan Allen
Channing Silver Beaded Floor Mirror from William Sonoma Home
Crackle Jars with Brass Lids from William Sonoma Home
Rectangular Shade Pendant from Restoration Hardware



Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com