Weekend Project: Convert a Closet

Photo Credit:  Tina Giovan | House & Home - March 2011
I know this is probably one of the most clichéd decorating tricks in the book (pimping out a closet for a different use) but I really like this idea which I haven't seen before for an entryway and an easy do-able weekend project if I've ever seen one.  Knocking out the closet door, fitting in a little bench and peg-rail hooks for coats.  I love the idea of having a seating area in the entryway to sit down on to slip on your boots but can sometimes not be obtainable due to the extra space it takes up.  This idea however, takes care of it quite nicely, and I'd even add baskets underneath to house shoes or personal items.  Found via the March 2011 issue of House and Home magazine. Photo Credit:  Tina Giovan.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com