DESIGNER OF THE MONTH

My sister-in-law will probably disagree with me on this post. She would never claim to be a "designer." Tiffany is too modest for that. However, her current home renovation is proof she has great taste and an eye for design.

It is no easy task turning a home from 1977 into a modern, livable space while still showcasing the home's charm and personality. Fortunately for this home, Tiffany appreciates vintage.




I am so proud of her hard work and feel honored she calls me randomly for design advice - like when she is in line at Home Depot wanting to know high gloss or semi gloss paint.

She still is the process of completing the home, but I wanted to show off the baby nursery.

February's Designer of the month is Mrs. Tiffany Rueckert.


Before...



After...





More about Tiffany and photos at Likely Stories. She is pretty entertaining!

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com