Hula Seventy: Happy Walls

Contributor post by Andrea of Hula Seventy

MI CORAZON, TU CASA / MY HEART, YOUR HOUSE

Recently, I've been hit with the urge to turn the house upside down and start all over again. This is not exactly practical so I've been looking at ways to change things up without uprooting the entire family. What better place to start than the walls? Since we're renters (and, in our situation, not really allowed to paint), I've taken to moving all collections and framed pieces around-- I'm bringing in new pieces, storing a few that need a break, and mixing it all up. Since the house is sort of in jigsaw puzzle mode, I went looking for inspiration. Here's what I found:

.3484

domino magazine via design happens


new wall


For me? Happy walls= happy home. Wish me luck.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com