So long, Liz...

I just wanted to do a quick salute to Liz Taylor, who died today. Not strictly interiors but, to quote Paul Smith, 'You can find inspiration in anything. And if you can't, look again'. For me inspiration is holistic - fairly horrible word, but I'm drawn to the same visual things whether in film, fashion or home. My mother introduced me to the joy of old films from Hollywood's golden age as a young child and these films and their frequently fabulous interiors have always been a source of entertainment and inspiration. It wasn't hard to find stills, from Elizabeth Taylor's brilliant body of work, that also have great interiors too. Top of my long list of favourites are Suddenly, Last Summer, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and The V.I.P.s. So here's to Liz...







Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com