Christmas present ideas

Arnaud is an Australian company that makes bath and body products. I'm not affiliated to them in any way - I just love their products and want to share the love. What really appeals to me is their packaging - it is simple, yet stunning. I love the neutral colours, the gorgeous curved bottles with their waxed corks, the luscious soaps encased in script paper. There are four ranges - chamomile and lavender, frangipani, lime and white grapefruit, brazillian vanilla and tangerine and moroccan rose and palma rosa.







I have a bottle of their bath salts and a bottle of their body lotion in my bathroom, and I can't bring myself to open them because I'll ruin the beautiful packaging!


I would love a whole bowl full of these beautiful soaps. Can you imagine them piled up in a gorgeous unpolished marble bowl? You can find out more details, including stockists at www.arnaud.com.au I'm not sure if they stock outside Australia.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com