How to fill a blank wall

If you've read my blog before, you might recall the picture of my study. Unfortunately it isn't quite as clean as this right at the moment, but that's besides the point! The point is, I want to fill the wall above it - it is completely bare and rather dull and needs something to make it more interesting.

I really do have a thing for black and white photos - friends, family, more artistic shots. And I love when they are casually propped up on ledge, just like in these pictures.
Love the combination of black and white frames in this elegant photo. The frames are all different heights but they go so beautifully well together.
A single ledge, or double?


Or how about a triple. What I love here is the metal shelving - gives it a little edge. But unfortunately I haven't seen anything like this in my neck of the woods. If anyone has seen something like this in Adelaide, please let me know!



Ikea has little shelves with a lip. I'm not sure how sturdy they are at holding up photos, but at less than $8 a pop I'm willing to give it a try. So stay tuned!
Images 1 mine 2 Villa Hemmet 3 - 5 unknown

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com