I'm so excited!

I've just got home from a night out at the movies, it's 10pm, I turn on my computer (when I really should be going to bed) to find out that I've won the Mondo Cherry prize I'd been hoping I would win. Look! Kindly given away by the talented and very creative team - see http://mondocherry.blogspot.com/

This is going to look fabulous in my study!


What makes it even more special is that Anne from City Sage (http://www.annesage.com/blog/) won it but wanted to give it to me! She either has a sixth sense or she picked up on the desperation in my comment I left on Mondo Cherry.

So thank you to ALL you lovely ladies for your kindness and generosity. I'm finding the world of blogging to be a wonderful place, full of lots of positive, like minded people.

Now, on to my night out at the movies. I am a huge movie buff, and will see almost anything and everything, from art house independent movies to kids animated movies and everything in between. But I must say the James Bond movie Quantum of Solace left me a little, well.... bored. Lots of bang bang smash em up, not enough story line or lingering shots of Daniel Craig's bare chest.



HOWEVER, I did sit up and take notice when Bond checks in to the Grand Hotel Bolivia with agent Strawberry Fields. Not for the obligatory bedding of this lovely lady, but for the interiors of the hotel suite. All gorgeous black and white, quite masculine but very chic. I even spied a silver free standing bath and a gorgeous vintage style basin backed against marble walls. I've tried searching for some pictures, but the only one I could find is this one below in the lobby. If you manage to find some more pictures, please let me know.


Have a great weekend. I'm off to see if Ikea has any shelves in stock so I have something to prop my prize on.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com