A bit of bathroom glamour


In bathrooms, like bedrooms, I don't mind a bit of girly glamour. These rooms are your private rooms so I think you can let loose a little.



The bathrooms I've chosen today spell glamour to me. It's the lighting that clinches it - pretty and femine.


This room above and below is definitely my favourite - all that light, white wood, HEAPS of storage (goes without saying!), twin sinks, gorgeous mirrors, a free standing bath with my favourite type of tapware - telephone! Everything about this bathroom I love love love.



But still, I could settle for this, with its spectacular silver bathroom and gorgeous light....


.... or this bathroom, with a beautiful chandelier, lovely tumbled marble tiles, plantation shutters....

....or this serene, lovely beauty - the chandelier and plantation shutters are what lifts this room out of the ordinary I think....



...the there's this, with the unusual lighting, gorgeous checkerboard floor and a beautiful antique chair, reupholstered in white, of course.

My bathroom is very clean and modern, but nothing as lovely as these. But I can dream can't I?
Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com