Designer Places - Shopping In PARIS!!!

Paris - My Shopping Adventures!

On my many travels through Europe, I have to say Paris is still my favorite. I am not your ordinary traveler! I visit all the museums and guide book places, but the best to see for me is to find all the out of the way spots that you will remember forever! Paris has so much to offer and as a designer I love to explore all the sole proprietors and to bask in the beautiful wares. One of my all time favorites in Paris is the famous kitchenware shop of E. Dehillerin! You will never see a shop like this anywhere else! In 1820 E. Dehillerin started as a family business distributing high quality kitchen and pastry utensils for professionals. They are still there today with the same great products. When you enter this unique warehouse, it is a little dusty and dark, but the treasures are too many to name. Copper, french tableware, tools, molds, pepper mills, stainless steel, silicon sheets, etc. The list goes on and on! One holiday, I even purchased pepper mills for all my friends and family. Yes, this is one place worth stopping by in Paris especially for the everyday cooker. You won't be disappointed.
A sampling of what you may find!
Copper pots from E. Dehillerin. Extra thick copper with iron or bronze handles. Gorgeous!

Address: 18 et 20, rue Coquilliere - 51, rue Jean - Jacques Rousseau - 75001 Paris. Phone: +33 1 42 36 54 80. Open on Mondays from 9 to 12:30 and 2:00 to 6:00 and on Tuesdays to Saturdays from 9:00 to 6:00. closed on Sundays and European holidays.

Stay tuned for more articles from my travels to Europe as I share the shopping experience!

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com