Before and after: kitchens


Isn't it great to receive a much awaited package in the mail? Yesterday I trundled off to work feeling tired and unwell from a lagging virus, but my day was brightened when I got a message that a package was waiting downstairs for me. It was my sailboats - oops I mean my son's sailboats - that I had ordered from White Flowers Farmhouse. All the way from New York state USA. I seriously want to snaffle these for myself!

They are so gorgeous that I left them at work overnight, so I could look at them all day today. Everyone who went past my desk stopped and admired them. The afternoon sun washed over them and they looked beautiful.
Thank you Megan and Lori for sending these over, I love them!

But for now, I am posting some fabulous kitchen remodels. These are real fantasy money-is-no-object kitchen remodels. The kind of kitchen model that a beautiful heritage home deserves. All these kitchens feature the classic elements I love - beautiful craftmanship, lashings of white, stainless steel and simple styling.


Before


After
Before


After




Before



After




Before




After




Before


After


It must be so satisfying to turn a tired, old kitchen into a state of the art, highly functional piece of beauty.


All images are from Kitchen Bath Ideas. They have lots of inspirational images to look through.


Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com