We are all familiar with the products from Martha Stewart, and her new relationship with Safavieh Rugs is just one more feather in her cap! Safavieh Rugs is a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs. Teaming with Martha Stewart is a coup for them both. We are showing you just a few rugs from her vast new collections. All of the rugs come in an array of sizes and colors, only a small sampling is shown. You can find out more information at the site of Safavieh: www.Safavieh.com. These rugs can be purchased through a retail rug store, through a designer or you can email us for more information. Above: The rug shown is "Faux Bois" in White Birch.
"Grove" - A hand hooked 100% wool rug with the look of needlework - Color: Twig.
"Constellation" - Subtle tonal colors in a geometric design in silk and wool - Color: Sky.
"Faux Bois" - A design showing the texture of wood grain in silk and wool - Color: Lichen.
"Quilt" - Pure cotton cut loop in a quilt-like design - Color: Opal Grey.
"Bloomery" - Pure cotton cut loop in an antique iron gate design - Color: Garden Row.
"Tendrils" - Vines of subtle stripes in an Oushak weave in wool - Color: Midnight.
"Foliage" - Over sized leaves for a contemporary design - Color: Harvest.
- ► 2011 (1981)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- Leibowitz and McLachlan
- We are Open with Fantastic Furniture!
- Shutterly divine
- Outoor Furniture - Great Tables In Different Style...
- New Prints
- Sherrill Furniture: Sofas That We Love!
- Current Summer Projects
- PJ's giveaway
- Martha Stewart Teams With Safavieh Rugs! Designer...
- If I had a beach house....
- "Soft" Opening for Mignonne's New Address
- Come inside
- Outdoor Lighting: Porch Lamps!
- Some photos around my home
- Furniture Report: Exceptional Styles For Sixty Ye...
- Saturday, June 21st at 2447 San Pablo Avenue in Be...
- getting closer! stop by for a peek!
- CHINTZ: Floral Fabrics That Are Still Cherished!
- Current book obsession
- Sleeping beauty
- It's all there in black and white
- Baker Furniture: Historic Fine Furniture Recreate...
- Metal magic
- Designing Color Schemes: Adding Color To Neutrals...
- Before and after: kitchens
- Designer Fabrics: "Toiles de Jouy" - A French Insp...
- Painted Furniture: Spotlight On "Patina"
- update ... Update ... UPDATE !!!
- Just a little bit beachy
- tagged....six uninteresting things I love
- Leather Ottomans: Wesley Hall Furniture
- Hand Crafted Furniture: Guy Chaddock
- Blowing in the breeze
- Got the blues?
- Decorative Mirrors: Our Love For Reflection
- The cutest little house on the block
- Silver lining
- ▼ June (38)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)