Summer is here and we are all spending more time outdoors on our porches. Even the simplest of porch designs looks great with the addition of good lighting for reading and playing games. We have listed a few indoor/outdoor lamps here for you and hope you can find one that fits your decor. These lamps should be used in covered areas only and all have durable shades. Above: An outdoor lamp in metal with an aged black painted finish. the round bell shade is an oatmeal linen weather resistant textile with scalloped edges. Size: 38" high.
See these and other outdoor decor items at our website: www.TheDesignerInsider.com, under "Outdoor Accessories".
This outdoor floor lamp is metal and finished in a burnished ivory crackle paint with gold undertones and highlights. The round bell shade is a weather resistant oatmeal linen textile. Size: 66" high.
This outdoor lamp is hand made of carved slated with hammered copper details. The rectangular bell shade has a brushed suede like weather resistant textile. Size: 28" high.
Outdoor buffet lamp is made of rustic black crackled iron with a stone glaze. The square shade is an oatmeal finish in weather resistant linen textile. Size: 36" high.
Outdoor table lamp made by hand from pieced slate chips and taupe grout. Enhanced by light brown accents and a rectangular bell shade in a taupe weather resistant textile. Size: 30" high.
- ► 2011 (1981)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- Leibowitz and McLachlan
- We are Open with Fantastic Furniture!
- Shutterly divine
- Outoor Furniture - Great Tables In Different Style...
- New Prints
- Sherrill Furniture: Sofas That We Love!
- Current Summer Projects
- PJ's giveaway
- Martha Stewart Teams With Safavieh Rugs! Designer...
- If I had a beach house....
- "Soft" Opening for Mignonne's New Address
- Come inside
- Outdoor Lighting: Porch Lamps!
- Some photos around my home
- Furniture Report: Exceptional Styles For Sixty Ye...
- Saturday, June 21st at 2447 San Pablo Avenue in Be...
- getting closer! stop by for a peek!
- CHINTZ: Floral Fabrics That Are Still Cherished!
- Current book obsession
- Sleeping beauty
- It's all there in black and white
- Baker Furniture: Historic Fine Furniture Recreate...
- Metal magic
- Designing Color Schemes: Adding Color To Neutrals...
- Before and after: kitchens
- Designer Fabrics: "Toiles de Jouy" - A French Insp...
- Painted Furniture: Spotlight On "Patina"
- update ... Update ... UPDATE !!!
- Just a little bit beachy
- tagged....six uninteresting things I love
- Leather Ottomans: Wesley Hall Furniture
- Hand Crafted Furniture: Guy Chaddock
- Blowing in the breeze
- Got the blues?
- Decorative Mirrors: Our Love For Reflection
- The cutest little house on the block
- Silver lining
- ▼ June (38)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)