Some photos around my home


Hello ladies! (I'm assuming it's all ladies who read my blog - but if there's any men out there, make yourself known by dropping me a comment!)


I hope you all had a lovely weekend.


I had a quiet day yesterday. I really savour my time alone, so it was a good day! I spent some of this quiet time catching up with a lot of blogs I hadn't had time to visit for a while. Then I took some photos of some new things around my home.


First up, I've finally managed to photograph my son's new driftwood sailboats from White Flower Farmhouse. They normally sit in his room, but I needed some natural light for the shot so I put them in my bedroom. I have to admit I'm liking them here! Hope you are reading this and admiring your handiwork Megan!






Here are some old apothecary jars I found in an antique shop and had to buy. Oops, they need a clean! In front of them is a little sand dollar.




In this photo below is my 110 million year old accessory! It is an ammonite fossil. I love its shape and texture and I find it completely intriguing to think of where it came from and how ancient it is. It's sitting in my bathroom now.



One of the blogs I caught up on the weekend is Erin Ferucci's blog - Designs 4 Living. I really like Erin's style and she shows lots of fabulous shops and insider's places in LA. So if you haven't visited Erin's site yet, click on the blog header below. Be prepared to spend a little while there because you'll be hooked!



I also want to say a big thank you to all the kind and generous people who leave comments on my blog or email me. Some of them make me laugh, some move me to tears and through it all you bring joy to my day!

Thank you, lovelies!

Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com