Call for Arts and Crafts Instructors
We are always recruiting potential new instructors, and are currently in the process of
determining which courses will be offered in the Fall-Winter-Spring 2011-12 and 2012 Summer courses.
Fletcher Farm School for the Arts and Crafts is a 13,000 sq. ft. facility, located in Ludlow, Vermont. The School consists of nine classrooms in a renovated historic Vermont Farm setting, with a Craft and Gift Shoppe on campus (open during the summer months). We are Vermont's oldest residential Arts and Crafts schools. Our commitment is to quality arts and crafts education, to keep alive old traditions, to teach new techniques, in a special Vermont setting at reasonable cost to the general public.
Up to 140 summer courses are offered from mid June to mid September 7 days a week, consisting of classes of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 days in length. Class hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm daily with a one hour lunch break and an AM and a PM breaks. Day and boarding students are welcome.
Fall-Winter & Winter-Spring classes are weekends Sat. 9:00am to 4:00pm, and Sun. 9:00am - 3:00pm daily (unless otherwise stated in the schedule). We also offer mid-week series classes which run in the daytime and evenings, time(s) to be determined by instructor.
If you are interested in teaching at Fletcher Farm School for the Arts and Crafts, please submit a copy of your professional and teaching resume plus a description of the course(s) you would like to teach, along with a course proposal form, available from the school.
For more information about the arts education program at Fletcher Farm School for the Arts and Crafts, please call or email Laurie Marechaux, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org , 802-228-8770
Return Resume, Course Description, and Course Proposal Form to:
Fletcher Farm School for the Arts and Crafts
611 Route 103 South
Ludlow, VT 05149
- Designer Staples: Topiaries...
- Affordable Art (PM Edition): Elizabeth Mayville
- Fresh From the Oven: Blake Suarez
- Enjoy the Fresh Air with an Amish Hickory Swing!
- NEW Outdoor Furniture!
- Happy Memorial Day!!!
- All New Shell Lamps!
- Link Love
- PRESS RELEASE: Jessica Hatheway Scriver at Block G...
- PRESS RELEASE: North East Masters of Fine Arts exh...
- Lavish laundry rooms...
- REVIEW: "Photo Journaling" Katrina Mojzesz photog...
- PRESS RELEASE: From the Garden to the Forest; pas...
- The Bordeaux Collection … Amish, handcrafted bedro...
- Hey Buddy!
- Unique Iron Chandelier!
- Bsweden lamps collection
- Avenue Mosaic
- Sylvain Gerber industrial design
- I want to live here...
- Cute Curiosities: Saratops
- PRESS RELEASE: Sam Thurston at River Arts Center,...
- PRESS RELEASE: Raven's Nest Studio and Gallery, No...
- The Furniture
- Coconut Cabinet
- Bed Horizon
- Director Chair
- La Veranda Style
- Zapatero Beds
- "Opium Bed"
- Zapatero Cabinets
- Because we support handmade, we felt a responsibil...
- Jagorta - light transmitting veneered panels
- Welcome to voila!, - cabinet of curiosities
- Kindle Living - lamps collection
- Drum Pendants...
- Bali Sofa
- Weekend Project: Bake a Beet Cake
- PRESS RELEASE: Ilao Jackson at 215 College St. Gal...
- PRESS RELEASE: The Cartoonist's Art: An Evening wi...
- PRESS RELEASE: Kate Mueller at the Korongo Gallery...
- Affordable Art (PM Edition): Michele Maule ( @mich...
- styling and photo workshop by pia jane bijkerk
- PRESS RELEASE: Thought Bombers at the Firehouse- B...
- PRESS RELEASE: Furchgott Sourdiffe Gallery present...
- Affordable Art (AM Edition): Dolan Geiman
- Sleep in Peace on Your New, Stylish, Handcrafted, ...
- Dispatches from Australia: Collaborative Creative ...
- Fabrics and Paint Choices for Your Home
- Before & After's to Inspire
- New: Bemz Bed Skirts, Frame & Headboards
- Fun Site: The Burning House
- Biddulph Design - high quality handmade furniture
- New 'Crystal Glass' tiles collection from Venezia ...
- The Bohemian Settee
- A Handmade Father's Day (Gift Guide) Part 1
- Modern Silver Chandeliers
- Affordable Art (AM Edition): Marisa Seguin
- Vintage scarf collection: Display Idea
- Affordable Art (Eve Edition): 33 Stewart Avenue
- my make believe collection :: 8 :: Rivane Neuensch...
- Pure Green Magazine - Summer Issue!
- PRESS RELEASE: NVAA annual juried exhibition, Jeff...
- Affordable Art (PM Edition): Paintbox
- Save 10% this Memorial Day on all Amish Beds!
- Summer Swing Giveaway!
- Atelier Manferdini - imaginative architecture & pr...
- Fresh From the Oven: Tim Cook
- ModCraft - modern handcraft ceramics
- Bump up Summer: Vanilla Roasted Berries
- Affordable Art (AM Edition): Ruth Shively
- Ikat Neutral Fabrics from Schumacher
- Mid-Week DIY Round-Up
- Boat Series
- New limited edition prints
- New small prints
- Screencast How To: Photoshop Letterpress Effects
- Affordable Art (PM Edition): Matte Stephens
- I spy my little eye, a bike made of wood
- Vito Selma's wood spirit
- Rafael de Cárdenas architecture & design
- Bryan Kerrigan Architectural tiles
- ErthCOVERINGS - wall & floors weight stone coverin...
- Amish Dining Room Furniture made with Hickory Wood...
- Affordable Art (AM Edition): Mary Kate McDevitt
- Neutral Trim and Fabrics from Schumacher!
- New Re-Design Shop Alert: Room 6
- @Rue Magazine Issue 5 (and me and Ez)!
- New Market Launches Today! (Affordable Art & Fathe...
- Lee Jofa and Suzanne Rheinstein Fabrics
- fresh new look!
- Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun
- Field Trip: Container Garden Workshop
- PRESS RELEASE: Suzanne Opton at Photostop Gallery ...
- PRESS RELEASE: Sam Kerson at Studio Place Arts (SP...
- CALL TO ARTISTS: Instructors Wanted at Fletcher Fa...
- MAST 3.0 - carbon fiber furniture innovations
- PRESS RELEASE: Frank Woods at Central Vermont Medi...
- Lamp collection from Vertigo Bird
- PRESS RELEASE: The Planting Seeds of Change Mural ...
- ▼ May (266)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)