I want to live here...

Hats off to Westbrook Interiors for creating one of the most adorable homes I've ever seen. As I was browsing through the pictures yesterday I couldn't help but envision myself in that beautiful abode, curled up on the living room couch reading a book... It exudes warmth, comfort and casual elegance. It blends old with new, traditional with modern, yet manages to stay unintimidating and laid-back.  I love the use of lanterns, the linen slip-covered chairs tucked underneath the rustic barn wood dining room table, the intricately detailed kitchen back splash and cast iron chandelier hanging over the island. I could go on about this show house but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

For more Westbrook designs visit:  www.westbrookinteriors.com


















Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com