Field Trip: Container Garden Workshop

Love this pillow by Amy's Spun Thread made as a gift for the Old Faithful Shop
I couldn't think of a better way to spend a morning than at a container garden workshop at one of my favourite shops in town, Old Faithful Shop.  Hosts Walter and Savannah created a super friendly atmosphere while Lisa our instructor showed about 20 of us the basics of growing herbs and greens.  All materials were provided including the cedar planters which were hand made by Walter.  Lots of fun was had and I heard through the grapevine due to popular demand, there will another workshop soon.  Check their site for updates. Savannah told me there is a terrarium workshop in the works too (that is going to have to be a must)!  I also did a little shopping while I was there picking up a few succulents in clay pots.  A few pictures from the shop and workshop. (And for those of you not in Vancouver, Old Faithful Shop has an online shop - in case you were wondering).






Succulents galore

Hanging Terrarium

Cabin Mugs by Genevieve Dionne

Noble Handcrafted Maple Syrup

Vintage French Inspired Milk Bottle

Fun metal signage and papergoods

A great Father's Day present - the Hill-side (ties) made from vintage japanese fabric

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com