Damask Wallpaper and Fabric: Jane Churchill Patterns

I love Jane Churchill! The fabric and wallpaper patterns always feel so fresh and new! I often visited the small Jane Churchill shop when I was staying in London. Wonderful pillows and great gifts were always calling me! If you are in London, stop by this wonderful shop and enjoy the beautiful fabrics and patterns that can be bought on the spot!



One of my favorite patterns is Milcroft. It is luscious!! This fabric is shown above on the chair in the Beige colorway. This fabric is Belgium made and is a viscose/polyester/linen blend that works for upholstery or draperies. See the other three colorways below! Aqua, Red and Green.







The damask wallpaper above is Leonara shown in the colorway Cream.  Leonara comes in 6 colorways and is printed in the United Kingdom. Colors:  Cream, Aqua, Red, Taupe, Siver and Gold/Black. See the Red colorway below.


If you are in London, visit the Jane Churchill shop. A chance to buy something wonderful and beautiful without going through a designer, otherwise this company only sells "to the trade".

Jane Churchill Interiors
81 Pimlico Road
SW1W 8PH
Subway: Sloane Square

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com