Hula Seventy: Sfgirlbybay's Home (The Polaroid Edition)

dream stove
Contributor post and photo's by Andrea Jenkins Hula Seventy

Many of you probably saw Victoria's awesome home in issue one of Rue magazine a while back. If you missed it, you might want to take a look. Because it's gorgeous. Probably even somewhere beyond gorgeous, which is why it felt a little like I'd won the lottery when I got the chance to spend a few nights with Victoria recently. Sometimes pictures can make a place seem too good to be true. But in real life, Victoria's home did not disappoint. Not even a little bit. And let me tell you, I am usually very conservative with my polaroid film but one look at her casa (and all that clean light) and all bets were off. The sun came out and so did the camera. Lookie:

I love those Vs

collection

in the bathroom

sweetest nook

yellow and red

mantle scape

Inspiration for days and days. Thank you, Victoria-- For letting me take a zillion photos of your rad home! And for letting me share a few here!

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com