Sunday Reading: Print Workshop


I'm actually really excited about this new book I just received in the mail, Print Workshop by Christine Schmidt of Yellow Owl Workshop (published by Potter Craft)! I briefly mentioned it last month, and now the release date is oh so very close! If you know anyone that loves stuff like this, this is by far one of the coolest DIY books out there for hand-printing techniques to create unique original projects! Christine makes it pretty easy to make some pretty rad things, like the freehand corkboard (above), water-slide decal jars or veggie print picnic set (below) to name just a few. It even includes templates from Yellow Owl Workshop, if you want their unique look to make things with. The book is available December 28th (through Amazon), and if I was buying this for someone for the holidays, I'd just print out a copy of the cover and place in a card and say - "hey, I've pre-ordered this for you!" I would love this as a present, and I'm sure I'm not going to be alone! Click here to find out more!



Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com