New IKEA 2012 Catalogue - A Quick Glance


Just took a quick peak at the new IKEA 2012 catalogue (US version) and thought I'd share a bit of what I saw. So if you are like me and don't like previews like this before you see things for yourself, skip it, baby skip it! There wasn't anything that just went "wow" to me, but there are a few nice additions I thought worth mentioning. First off the new SKURAR series powder-coated galvanized steel hanging planters and flower pots.  So cute and seriously cheap $4.99 and $2.99!


Striped textiles!  Finally, is all I can say!  I have no idea why it's been so hard to get striped fabric like this on this side of the world but yay, this makes me happy!  I also captured a close-up of the table because I loved the bulbs displayed in those clear vases.  Also note the light bulbs (HEMMA) hanging like that.  Like.




Pretty new duvet cover set called EMELINA ROS


The TORNO series lamps (below far left and floor lamp right). 



VARMLUFT - A fun clever pendant light by Jon Karlsson which folds flat for transportation. $5.


New TRANETORP dining table and SIGURD benches



I know IKEA isn't selling wallpaper (that I'm aware of anyway) but really, they should sell this polka dot version.  Maybe it's their fabric?  Not sure, but I'm loving it on the walls.


And yet more lovely polka dots.  Anyone know the source, please fell free to leave a comment.


And that's about it from a quick glance.  Let me know what you think.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com