French Inspiration...

Delicate, chique, feminine, coquette and magnifique are just some of the words that came to mind as I was browsing through Tracey's blog: French Larkspur.  Her home in Sugar Grove, Illinois looks like it was taken straight out of a fairy tale... The color palette plays off different shades of white, with splashes of muted blues as an accent color.

I love the juxtaposition between the rustic vintage finds and the delicate fabrics and furniture. I'm not usually a fan of the French country look but Tracey's home is most definitely an exception. It is romantic, charming, poetic and a beautiful hommage to Tracey's favorite country, France.

Here are a few images of the home she so lovely renovated...



The music sheets and burlap skirt on the table are just darling!









An antique window serves as a beautiful art piece....






I love how she integrated pages from a French romance novel...





The barn doors and burlap reupholstered chair! Gorgeous!






Creative...


Romantic...






Images via Houzz

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com