Excuse me while I jump up and down

Ok, slight deviation from theme here. But I'm so excited and I had to share it with you!

I've just found out that one of my favourite male actors - gorgeous Frenchman Guillaume Canet - is making an English-speaking movie! He stars alongside Keira Knightley and Australia's Sam Worthington in Last Night, the story of a married woman's temptation.

And who better to tempt her than the handsome Guillaume?


Oh I can't wait to hear him speak in English....I hope this movie comes to our shores soon.

Guillaume Canet, former husband of Diane Kruger, now partner of Oscar winner Marion Cottilard, is a big big star in France from what I understand. Wonder if this movie will make him a Hollywood star too?

Right, I'll calm down now.

Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com