Heart of glass















I am obsessed with glass things! I must be part magpie, because I'm attracted to shiny, twinkly sparkly glass. Glass bottles, glass jars, glass cloches, glass vases. Old or new. I love glass!!!














































































































































Recently at an auction, I lost out when bidding for a beautiful old perfume bottle with a lovely etched silver lid. Also recently at an auction, I found the most magnificent set of old chemist bottles, complete with original labels. Some of them still had medicine inside them. I was so tempted to bid for them, but I had no idea what I would do with such a large collection, should I happen to make the winning bid, so practical considerations won out in the end and I didn't bid. But still, if I find one or two nice ones at a reasonable price, they will be mine!
I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful Easter with your friends and family. We are expecting perfect weather here in Adelaide, so it should be lovely days ahead.
Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com