Tiny little drawers

































On my regular trawls through antique shops and auctions, I keep my eye out for old books, perfume bottles, a little white cupboard that I can paint white and old signs. And if I came across one of these beauties, I would snap that up too!
Some of these were originally apothecary cabinets, but some of them I can only hazard a guess as to what their original purpose was - maybe they were used in a haberdashery store, or perhaps a cabinet maker's workshop for holding nails and screws. Today, I think I could put one to good use holding all my new-found crafty bits and bobs.
The one in the first image is my favourite. I just want reach into this photo and transfer this cabinet, and all the things artfully arranged on top, to my home office.
Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com