Storage solutions for bits and bobs









If you've read my blog before you might know I've been taking little baby steps into the world of crafting. And I've loved every minute of it so far, and I have a few more ideas bubbling up to the surface.


The only dilemma is what do I do with all the 'bits and bobs' that I've accumulated along the way? You know the deal - all the different craft papers, stamps, stickers and other ephemera associated with 'crafty stuff' that you might just need for later.


So lately, I've been saving lots of great ideas for storing all these bits and bobs, and today I'm sharing them with you.

I love the tins up above, with their gorgeous labels. I'm thinking of buying some 'stuff' simply as an excuse to buy some tins like these! I'd attempt to make some labels that look as gorgeous as these. I'm thinking these little tins would be great for buttons, small stamps, paper clips, brads...anything small really.


Love the organised, colour coordinated look of the storage solution below.
























I love tiny little sets of drawers, like these.


























Love this little blue number, adorable!





















You can never enough boxes, especially if they have such pretty labels like these below
















These cute-as-a-button round tags turn these plain white storage boxes into something special. I've been really tempted to buy a round tag-maker, but I can't justify the expense unless I tag every single thing in my home!


















Here are more round tags, this time identifying magazine holders (holding paper by the looks of it, in this case).

















Sweet storage jars...pretty and practical!
























I love this little vintage mail sorter. Could I keep everything so beautifully organised and colour coordinated? Probably not, but I'd have fun trying! And look, more tins.
























Here's a nifty idea - a vintage folded ruler used as a business card holder.









Here's an old toolbox that has been whitewashed and repurposed for stationery storage. I love seeing new life breathed into old things.













Pretty sure these little hanging buckets are from Ikea.












This image appeals to the orderly, OCD side of me!













I think these little wire baskets would look great holding string, red and white striped twine, or ribbons.















So with all these ideas, my study should be perfectly organised now....right? Not exactly, but I'm getting there.
Changing the subject, I would just like to say a big big heartfelt thank you to all the beautiful kind souls who left me such encouraging and supportive messages for me on my previous post. The comments made my heart sing and my eyes well with tears. Thank you so much.
Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com