Atlanta: Vintage Shopping at the Love Train!


My favorite things from Bobo comes from the Atlanta Flea Market that is open once a month. They have a great building dedicated just to Bobo's vintage items that are brought in from around the world. I have found the most beautiful objects here for myself and my clients. Many of the items are one of a kind and will add ambiance to just about any decor. See two of my finds below from Love Train Antiques!


These vintage crocks are from overseas and are a staple at Love Train Antiques. They always have many sizes and a few more colors. I used the larger green jar to make a lamp for my screened porch. I placed it on a wood base and topped it with a paper parchment shade. The pottery is all in its natural state.


My favorite! This original turn of the century iron table from France is in its original iron color of dark green and gold. It mounts on the wall with two brackets and then I placed clear glass on top. A top did not come with the table. The only thing wrong with this table....that there was only one and not two!

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com