Paint and Color Inspiration from Farrow and Ball!

When choosing color for your home you need to take several factors into consideration. The architecture and style of your room, the purpose of your room and how light affects your space. That is why testing colors is so important and why just relying on paper paint chips just does not work. Remember that the paint chips are printed photos not actual paint samples. Rely on your paint manufacturer to assist you and to help you in making the right choice.
I have made it no secret that Farrow and Ball is one of my favorite companies. Exquisite paint colors in a beautifully manufactured paint. My favorite color and one I used in part of my home was Biscuit, which has now been discontinued. But as I get ready this winter to repaint parts of my home, I will once again choose Farrow and Ball for the right color choice for my walls and even some furniture too! See some inspiration from Farrow and Ball below.


Walls: Slipper Satin in modern emulsion
Trim: Pointing in estate eggshell
Cabinetry: Lime White in full gloss



Walls: Porphyry Pink in estate eggshell
Trim: Off White in estate eggshell



Walls: All White estate emulsion
Floor: Down Pipe in floor paint


Walls: Rectory Red estate emulsion


Walls: French Gray estate emulsion
Trim: All White estate eggshell


Walls: Churlish Green in estate emulsion
Trim: Slipper Satin in estate eggshell

All photos and information courtesy of Farrow and Ball.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com