Gearing up for ArtPrize

I've entered ArtPrize, one of the world's largest open art competitions located in Grand Rapids Michigan. The venue where my art installation will show is at the "Grand Central Market & Deli" located on Monroe only a couple blocks from the Monroe Square. The installation will be four panels, each panel is 50 inches high by roughly 24 inches wide. The entirety is a scene of lilies on a water surface in autumn. If you are interested in seeing past pieces that are similar, visit my older blog post Lilly Collection. I may finish it by the end of next week, and hope to load some previews on this site soon. Meanwhile, I am in Binghamton New York till Wednesday, hanging a show at River Read Books, of my printmaking.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com