This beautiful set of bronze chandeliers and wall sconces have an industrial feel with the all wrought iron body and shades to match. The uniformed look is achieved by keeping the entire fixture in the same finish: dark bronze with gold highlights. The unique finishing of gold over dark bronze gives these lights a distressed appearance with an industrial look. This set of lighting has two sizes of chandeliers and two sizes of wall sconces so you can achieve a great overall look in your own home. Purchase all of these at The Designer Insider shop! In Stock Now! Click on each for more information and pricing.
Industrial Bronze Two Tiered Chandelier - Includes matching metal shades. Large size at 43" across x 35" high.
Industrial Bronze Shaded Chandelier - Includes metal shades. Medium Sized at 27" across x 24" high.
Industrial Bronze Two Light Wall Sconce - Includes metal shades. Size: 19" wide x 12" high x 11" deep from wall.
Industrial One Light Wall Sconce - Includes metal shade. Size: 8" wide x 12" high x 11" deep from wall.
All lighting can be purchased in our shop, The Designer Insider.
- Press Release: Zoë Barracano at August First, Burl...
- In Depth With the Artist: Lilymoon
- The 365 Knitting Clock
- PRESS RELEASE: Peg Racine at Bryan Memorial Gllery...
- Discover Artemano...
- PRESS RELEASE: Tim Cunningham at The Art House in ...
- 29th April 2011 - The Prince William and Miss Cath...
- Weekend Reading: T Design and Living
- In Depth With the Artist: A Quick Study
- Link Love
- More new collector cards
- More Cards
- Eggs Benedict & Vintage Love
- Royal Wedding Fever @ Artifacts
- PRESS RELEASE: Nancy Schade Talk and Exhibit at Ar...
- Schumacher's Wallpaper Makes a Difference!
- Celebrity Homes: Jennifer Lopez ...
- Local Art Market
- DIY: The Mason Jar + Mother's Day
- Smaller Iron Dining Chandeliers
- Celebrate Mom with an Amish handcrafted Jewelry Bo...
- Save 10% on our Amish handcrafted quilts, quilted ...
- In Depth With the Artist: Mr. Yen
- The Writing is on the Wall...
- REVIEW: "In the Zone" at the Brattleboro Museum an...
- No Crust Required: Crustless Broccoli & Feta Quich...
- The "Where To Shop Besides Pottery Barn" Project
- Romo Trimmings
- Consider our Amish Shaker Beds to bring simplicity...
- Cool Decorating Trick No. 6
- Inspiration: How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Matmi Ikat Chair is pure love....
- Spirit in the Wood
- Photo of the Day!
- New Shop Alert: The New Domestic
- Capel rugs collection
- Modern Pendants For Dining!
- In Depth With the Artist: Heather Smith Jones
- PRESS RELEASE:Robin Lahue at O'Maddi's Deli and Ca...
- Set Decor, Part Deux...
- How to Make a French Hand-Tied Bouquet Workshop Th...
- M is for Mother
- PRESS RELEASE: Pet Portraits at Davis Studio in Bu...
- New Market Today! Paper Pops!
- Galbraith and Paul's Handmade Rugs!
- Carpet Reloaded collection
- Comforty - Polish modern living style
- Outdoor & Indoor furniture collection from Bysteel...
- Office & home furnishing from Gaspen
- Hagit Pincovici creative design
- Handmade natural soap from 'A wild soap bar'
- Cleto Munari home collection
- John Hardy Jewelry with the spirit of the nature
- PRESS RELEASE: Some First Friday Events in the Sou...
- Maximo Riera's animals furniture
- CHANGES: John Brickels opens new Gallery at the So...
- PRESS RELEASE: Magic Carpets at The Northeast King...
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: Keys for Main Street Museum in W...
- PRESS RELEASE: Alison Goodwin and pieces from the ...
- For the love of lanterns...
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: Abstract Photography Exhibit at...
- PRESS RELEASE: Magical Garden at Fletcher Free Lib...
- Happy Easter
- Try it! Black doors...
- Time-lapse Footage of the Milky Way
- DIY: Downloadable Easter Garlands
- Distressed Black Iron Chandelier!
- 10% off Amish Hickory Rockers at Dutchcrafters.com...
- French Black Iron Sconces!
- Link Love: Earth Day
- Disppatches from the UK
- Design Face Lift by Q. A Design
- Transiessence - Northern Michigan University
- Naked photography of Carsten Witte
- Indoor & outdoor lamp collection from Torremato
- Chrysalide - edition
- DIY: Candy Favours
- Celebrate Marathon Day!!!
- Wallpaper Can Be Modern! Schumacher's Designs Neve...
- Weekend Project: Easter Centrepiece
- Video: The Design Vlog at Zona Tortona
- Easter DIY Round-Up
- Last 2 Days of Green Pop Market
- Our Amish handcrafted Hope Chests make popular gra...
- Press Release: Mark Goodwin at Bigtown Gallery, Ro...
- PEEP S’MORES!
- Houseproud? Want to be on TV?
- Press Release: “Scattered Art,” by Phillip Godensc...
- Vegetable and Shrimp Rice Noodle Salad
- Save 5% at checkout on all orders . . . Happy East...
- Save 5% Off Everything this Easter!
- Design 101: Do the Unexpected!
- Home Sweet Home Tour: Scouts Honor Co.
- VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!
- HOLT RENFREW AND ROLLOUT LAUNCH NEW SPRING DISPLAY...
- Industrial Bronze Lighting: Four Different Ways!
- Dispatches from France
- Earth Day Inspiration: Cross-Writing
- New Business: Cartolina Consulting
- bunny holding a bear holding a bunny
- ▼ April (276)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)