Set Decor, Part Deux...

Now that I've shared my first love with you, I must share my second... It's been almost 5 years since I first saw "The Holiday" and I still can't get Cameron Diaz's character's home out of my mind! In the film, Cameron wants to get away from her hectic lifestyle in L.A. and impulsively decides to swap houses with a woman who lives in a minuscule English country-style home. Why Cameron's character ever considered leaving her picture perfect house for a  miserable country cottage still puzzles me  but I guess meeting Jude Law was a pretty good consolation prize... Check out these awesome set shots and notice the use of pendant lanterns which I highlighted in yesterday's post!  
Production designer: Jon Hutman Set Decoration: Nancy Meyers 













Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com