The "Where To Shop Besides Pottery Barn" Project



Let me start out by saying that Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware are wonderful companies. They really make the design process fool proof for both designers and the mass public. BUT, how wonderful is it to find a unique piece of furniture or accessory that can't be found everywhere else?! Or mass produced?! :)

I repeat - Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware are wonderful companies. BUT, there are also many other options in Salt Lake besides these two stores. As an interior designer, it is part of the job to be resourceful so I have decided to tackle the "Where To Shop Besides Pottery Barn" project.

Every week I will introduce a home decor store located right here in Salt Lake. Stores that sell unique decor that will add character and personality to your home. Again, I am not a Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware hater, I just simply want to provide all 15 of my followers with options.

Happy Shopping!




Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com