PRESS RELEASE: Tim Cunningham at The Art House in Middlebury
Winterworks, over 20 new oil on canvas paintings by T. J. Cunningham
Opening Reception May 13th from 5:00- 7:30 (Show Runs through June 30th.)
The Art House, Marble Works, Middlebury
Free and open to the public. Refreshments and Live Music.
Vermont artist, Tim Cunningham is having a show of his new paintings, Winterworks at The Art House in Middlebury.
TIm had his first show after graduating from college last spring. Local art lovers were charmed and surprised that one so young could display such mastery of the discipline. He has been diligently at work over this past year, creating more wonderful paintings. Some may remember that he used the proceeds from his first show to buy an engagement ring for his intended. They will be married this June.
Tim Cunningham grew up in Addison, Vermont. His love of the Vermont landscape is evident in all his plein aire paintings. He works quickly and can finish a painting on site or bring it back to his studio to complete the painting from memory and photographs. This show focuses on the paintings he has completed over this past winter.
Tim has been able to support himself over the winter through commissioned portraits. He is learning the business of how to be a professional artist. The show that he had last summer continues to bring interested people who want him to paint portraits of family, of their homes, properties or favorite landscapes.
Tim says his inspiration as an artist comes from "painting people from life". His sensitive and masterful portrayal of his subjects reveals the truth of that statement.
His work will be featured in the 82nd Annual Members' Exhibition at the Souther Vermont Art Center.
Please stop by the Art House for the opening reception or any time over the next two months to give yourself a treat and witness Tim's art for yourself! The Art House Gallery is open Tuesday - Friday from 2:00 to 6pm and on Saturdays from Noon to 3:00
Labels: Press release
- Press Release: Zoë Barracano at August First, Burl...
- In Depth With the Artist: Lilymoon
- The 365 Knitting Clock
- PRESS RELEASE: Peg Racine at Bryan Memorial Gllery...
- Discover Artemano...
- PRESS RELEASE: Tim Cunningham at The Art House in ...
- 29th April 2011 - The Prince William and Miss Cath...
- Weekend Reading: T Design and Living
- In Depth With the Artist: A Quick Study
- Link Love
- More new collector cards
- More Cards
- Eggs Benedict & Vintage Love
- Royal Wedding Fever @ Artifacts
- PRESS RELEASE: Nancy Schade Talk and Exhibit at Ar...
- Schumacher's Wallpaper Makes a Difference!
- Celebrity Homes: Jennifer Lopez ...
- Local Art Market
- DIY: The Mason Jar + Mother's Day
- Smaller Iron Dining Chandeliers
- Celebrate Mom with an Amish handcrafted Jewelry Bo...
- Save 10% on our Amish handcrafted quilts, quilted ...
- In Depth With the Artist: Mr. Yen
- The Writing is on the Wall...
- REVIEW: "In the Zone" at the Brattleboro Museum an...
- No Crust Required: Crustless Broccoli & Feta Quich...
- The "Where To Shop Besides Pottery Barn" Project
- Romo Trimmings
- Consider our Amish Shaker Beds to bring simplicity...
- Cool Decorating Trick No. 6
- Inspiration: How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Matmi Ikat Chair is pure love....
- Spirit in the Wood
- Photo of the Day!
- New Shop Alert: The New Domestic
- Capel rugs collection
- Modern Pendants For Dining!
- In Depth With the Artist: Heather Smith Jones
- PRESS RELEASE:Robin Lahue at O'Maddi's Deli and Ca...
- Set Decor, Part Deux...
- How to Make a French Hand-Tied Bouquet Workshop Th...
- M is for Mother
- PRESS RELEASE: Pet Portraits at Davis Studio in Bu...
- New Market Today! Paper Pops!
- Galbraith and Paul's Handmade Rugs!
- Carpet Reloaded collection
- Comforty - Polish modern living style
- Outdoor & Indoor furniture collection from Bysteel...
- Office & home furnishing from Gaspen
- Hagit Pincovici creative design
- Handmade natural soap from 'A wild soap bar'
- Cleto Munari home collection
- John Hardy Jewelry with the spirit of the nature
- PRESS RELEASE: Some First Friday Events in the Sou...
- Maximo Riera's animals furniture
- CHANGES: John Brickels opens new Gallery at the So...
- PRESS RELEASE: Magic Carpets at The Northeast King...
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: Keys for Main Street Museum in W...
- PRESS RELEASE: Alison Goodwin and pieces from the ...
- For the love of lanterns...
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: Abstract Photography Exhibit at...
- PRESS RELEASE: Magical Garden at Fletcher Free Lib...
- Happy Easter
- Try it! Black doors...
- Time-lapse Footage of the Milky Way
- DIY: Downloadable Easter Garlands
- Distressed Black Iron Chandelier!
- 10% off Amish Hickory Rockers at Dutchcrafters.com...
- French Black Iron Sconces!
- Link Love: Earth Day
- Disppatches from the UK
- Design Face Lift by Q. A Design
- Transiessence - Northern Michigan University
- Naked photography of Carsten Witte
- Indoor & outdoor lamp collection from Torremato
- Chrysalide - edition
- DIY: Candy Favours
- Celebrate Marathon Day!!!
- Wallpaper Can Be Modern! Schumacher's Designs Neve...
- Weekend Project: Easter Centrepiece
- Video: The Design Vlog at Zona Tortona
- Easter DIY Round-Up
- Last 2 Days of Green Pop Market
- Our Amish handcrafted Hope Chests make popular gra...
- Press Release: Mark Goodwin at Bigtown Gallery, Ro...
- PEEP S’MORES!
- Houseproud? Want to be on TV?
- Press Release: “Scattered Art,” by Phillip Godensc...
- Vegetable and Shrimp Rice Noodle Salad
- Save 5% at checkout on all orders . . . Happy East...
- Save 5% Off Everything this Easter!
- Design 101: Do the Unexpected!
- Home Sweet Home Tour: Scouts Honor Co.
- VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!
- HOLT RENFREW AND ROLLOUT LAUNCH NEW SPRING DISPLAY...
- Industrial Bronze Lighting: Four Different Ways!
- Dispatches from France
- Earth Day Inspiration: Cross-Writing
- New Business: Cartolina Consulting
- bunny holding a bear holding a bunny
- ▼ April (276)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)