A Cozy Temporary Kitchen


I love the coziness of this kitchen I spotted over at Arren Williams blog today. It's the completed kitchen reno (a temporary kitchen) of his contributor, Jenn Hannotte. It has the feel of a cabin in the alps. This kitchen got me thinking about creating a temporary kitchen for us until we can afford the kitchen we really want.  It's a great idea - she mentions they hope to have it last at least 5 years. Click here to see more and the before here. Photos by Angus Fergusson.

(Related:  Another temporary kitchen I like is that of Anna's of Door Sixteen.  Another five year idea, they are using the UDDEN units from IKEA.  Sadly they have been discontinued here in Canada, they are a great option though  if you can't spend the horrendous amount of money kitchen's seem to cost these days. Another example of them here.


Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com