Happy Canada Day! Red Day (#SummerColoursWeek)

summer reds

red sampler

where i spent my summer vacations

strawberry strawberry

poppytalk red: the way to good things


Today is our last day of our Summer 2011 Colours Week  and we're celebrating with red!  Red for Canada Day, red for July 4th (hello US friends) and just because it's such a great summer colour!  A huge thank you to those that contributed to another amazing colourful week.  It's always sad to see it go.  I will be back later today with a beatutiful summary or two and you can catch all the great colours at our Summer 2011 Colours Week pool.

In the meantime, I've started to write for Babble and my first post is up today.  Do you want to know what I'd pack in my bag for a long weekend?  Click here to read! Lots of fun stuff!

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com