Double Trouble

My best friend is prego with TWINS, one boy and one girl! Way to kill two birds with one stone (tee-hee). She is the first on my core girlfriends to have children so we celebrated with an intimate baby shower brunch. (Can I just tell you that there must be something in the water because Katie is the 3rd woman I know having double trouble)

Since there will be a boy and a girl, I went with a gender neutral color pallet for decorations - all the colors of the rainbow... but, really I wanted an excuse to use my Fiesta plates.







The paper mobiles are going to be hung in the nursery which I think is kind of special. They are really easy to make, you can find instructions here. Big thank you Natalie for sewing these together and getting them to me on time ;)

The little flags are made with Japenese washi tape which I highly recommend purchasing. There are endless DIY projects you can do with washi tape, examples found here.

The beverage is Logan Clifford's famous Mint Lemonade which is the perfect drink for summer. The trick is to place the mint leaves in the bottom of a strainer and pour the boiled lemonade over the leaves very slowly. Repeat the process 5 times and then place fresh mint in the pitcher to soak up the mint flavor. Seriously, you have to try it! You can thank me later.

I just love spending time with my ladies folks on beautiful and special days like this one.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com