The cutest house I have ever seen.... ever!

Okay, so I have way too many  favorite houses but this one is my favorite favorite! It's so sweet I'm getting cavities just looking at it. First and foremost, I must acknowledge the brilliance that is Munger Interiors. This Houston-based interior design firm consists of two unspeakably talented sisters; Amy and Elizabeth Munger. If you like this house as much as I do, I strongly suggest you check out the rest of their portfolio here, all the spaces they've designed are just as spectacular as this one. What I love most about this Texan waterfront home is the contrast between the dark floors and the quiet neutrals. I also love the use of texture and how beautifully it has been carried throughout the house. A few personal highlights: the sisal carpet, wicker chairs and reclaimed wood furniture from Custom Furniture L.A. The outdoor area is also a showstopper with colorful bursts of turquoise accents against a wicker and teak backdrop. I'm not sure where the towels and monogrammed pales displayed in the entrance were purchased, but I thought that was such a lovely and personal way to acknowledge the four children who live in this dreamy beach house. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I really need to stop writing and simply share the following 12,000 words with you. Enjoy. 

Photography by Troy Covey 








Stop. You had me at farmhouse sink!



If you like garden stools, you'll love THIS






Are those waves and palm trees we see out the window? Dreamy...













Table + Chairs from Restoration Hardware



Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com